Your go-to recipe when in need of a super quick and nutritious way of getting your proteins, vitamins, and all the good things.
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 scoop of the Greens, Reds, or Raw Powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, honey, or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Toppings of your choice
Mix: In a bowl, stir together chia seeds, milk, powders, maple syrup and vanilla, if using. Let it sit: Put the mixture in the fridge to “set” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquid. If it’s not thick enough, just add more chia seeds (about ½ to 1 Tablespoon), stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so. Top it off with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, almond butter, or any topping of your choice.